Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yes

Well as you people have known, I teared my meniscus(knee cartilage) about 7 weeks ago, on 1st of July! Nice date ea.This injury totally sucks and changes my free run life. I stopped training for about 6 weeks back then. And now i'm starting literally back on track..

My knee now can bend fully, but sometimes the vein strains stops me from straighten it even more, oh and i can't receive like impacts now.. So basic flips like backflip, side and front even webster is a no no for me :(
I missed doing gainer off a platform now :D

This is my little teaser of what i'm capable of doing but sometimes if did it with the wrong way, it could hurt =(

Flips with minor tear meniscus

2 comments:

Amir Hamzah said...

1st post!!!!!

Abudi Alsagoff said...

What the FFF?
wohooo, i capab at yours you capap mine.hahahahaa, i want that elf thinggie!! want2 want2..XD