Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Updates on Raya Jam Video

Hey guys & girls (as if they are lots of girls reading my post).

I've asked Sabree to just edit the video in his Handy Cam instead of asking him the video and compile it myself. This will save a lot of our precious time. Sabree agreed to me but he says it is going to cost him alot of time and I said it's ok take your time cause we don't want to rush the video and all. Besides, he have to go through some trouble if he wants to edit the videos cause he have to borrow his friend's laptop to be able to read his camera's video files.

I hope this won't give him any trouble, I mean by asking him to compile the video. But don't worry I will do my part too, there are videos in my camera, the wall tricks and at the field we tricked. But I have to compile the video soon after the exam. :P Disagree? Please, edit the videos your self, I welcome you to do so.

I have some exams coming up, well yeah ALOT of papers, one exam, happy? And I have to be well prepared even before the exam so my parents will let me join the 8th & 9th November event, or else, I will miss the a chance of a lifetime!

So in the mean time, while everyone is having their final exams, well not everyone, most of the college, university and high school student, SPM-er we just have to wait and be patient. I don't know when is Sabree's final.

Let's hope it ends soon and we get to watch the video in his cam shall we? Cause I haven't seen a single clip from his camera on that day because of Siddiq's bitchy conclusion saying that we have to rewind the TAPE, I repeat the TAPE, "if we want to view the thing we just recorded and after viewing it we have to fast forward back to the place where we last recorded so it won't replace the old video we recorded, blablabla", stuff like that.. But that was before he knew that Sabree's cam is NOTHING at all like his cam. Sabree's cam is newer, faster and smaller :P "Dunia dah maju la wei!"

Peace out.
Abudi
-3RUN MY-

4 comments:

Asyraf said...

ko mcm xtau lak conclusion siddiq tuh...
conclusion tuh dah jd 80% dr hidup die...
tanpa conclusion die akan rasa gelisah...
budak law mmg mcm tu...huhuhu...pity u sidiq...

QAYYIM HAFIDZI said...

tape? ngahaha..nyw, sabree's finals is next week! ahhaha..i think he'll edit the video afterwards

good luck with your studies man

A'a said...

i wanna watch the vids!! update me, aight?

Abudi Alsagoff said...

Allright, I will surely update all of you.. LOL