Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's been two days~

So I'm a free bird now! Finished my last paper on 1st December 2008.
On that day, there's this phenomena which is the 1st of December 2008 phenomena. LOL. It's where the moon and Jupiter and Venus combining and looked like a smily face.

Anyway, I haven't went out for these two days. LOL. Slept and slept and slept. :D yay!
I'm planning to go to KBS with Amir (when?) but when he will be back?? I ban You!!

YouTube's down. I can't watch tutorials! arghh..

I'm planning to go to the gym at 15 sometime sooner. LOL. It's RM5 per entry for an unlimited time! That is totally awesome. Gonna work some muscles on my upper and lower body strength. XD

So this Friday?? We all are going to watch Cicak-Man 2! Which Amir did the stunt work. Very the cool (LOL?) Cause me and Muril was like, "Hey, if Amir's not with us, what use do we watch the movie anyway? We just want to watch his work right?" Cause I don't think I want to waste my time on Apek's stupid nonsense jokes which I don't get everytime I watch his jokes in Cicak-Man 1. Please Malaysian, produce a superhero movies seriously. No stupid jokes please. You don't see Spiderman saying crappy stuff do you?

UPDATE:YouTube's up again! Btw, Azam just sms'ed me and told me his holiday will be a week and we're going to go and check Genting Highlands! Yay! Now there are some spots that we could make a video of that would look like Vegas~! LOL!!

4 comments:

KUYEM said...

ape plak friday nih nak tgk cicakman,
ko kan nak turun jb friday nih.

A'a said...

hahaha ive been cloned! yay!!

Abudi Alsagoff said...

omg!! Yeah you've been cloned!

A'a said...

cos im cool~ haha :D