Thursday, December 25, 2008

Something unbelievable happened...

So incase you guys didnt know, I went to the driving practical class yesterday, about 6 hours I have to spend there. Fucking wasting my time for listening to craps that I already knew and useless craps about cars that I also knew. You see, I've been driving like what? 2 years ago? LOL.

OK so what happened there is something cool, I could say. There's lotsa past SPM-ers there, taking the class. So they are really wondering why my hair is damn long, one of them take the gut and go up to me to ask me. So we get to know each other. His name is Syafiq, he's my age, but why the hell he look so matured? Like WTF!! Then since this guy looks like a skater / some extreme sport practitioner, I decided to introduce Parkour to him. I asked him to check my youtube once he gets home. He asked me, "what's the sport you are introducing to me?" I replied, it's called Parkour. Then all of a sudden he gets all excited and starts telling me that he studies his high school in Cyberjaya, and at his place (he moved to Cheras now though) there are alot of practitioner. He said that there's some Lim Kok Wing students who also trick and parkour. He said that most of the good trickers are mostly the black students. I was like amazed!! :O

Like almost all the times, I could hear he says, "main" parkour... He said that "kat tempat cyberjaya, ramai gak yg main parkour"... so cool!!! MAIN!!!

Then I asked him how the hell can I contact the Cyberjaya parkour dudes, he says that he only join them once, then he starts to say that in Putrajaya, you could also meet some parkour dude at Alamanda sometimes during the weekend or Saturday. There's this guy, he likes to wear black singlet..................Now this sounds like someone I know, I kept on asking, "how does he looks like?" That dude answered, he's white and he looks kinda like a chinese dude. He is the one who brings parkour to Malaysia. You could see him hanging out with his friend, they parkour at Alamanda usually.

WTF!! Totally.. Jeng jeng jeng..............*drum beats* this dude is totally Amir Hamzah! HAHAHAAH!~! Amir!! You're soooooo famous!! So coool!!! hahahah.. Then I decided to tell him, that the dude he's so amazed with is my dude (Big grin a.k.a bangga²) , and the guys he's talking about is us. hahah~ I thought that we tricked at Alamanda wouldn't help us get nothing, but I was wrong! People are starting to notice us! So cool I am. hahahah.. Pak guard cool, watch out fucker!!! Gile ar!! Dia tau dowh parkour and tricking berbeza! :D

Allright, so this is the thing that I want to tell Amir but I forgot. LOL.

OK, SusurAlley will release ACTUAL tricks tutorials in HD that will actually help you doing tricks and start to look cool everywhere you go. LOL.

Yesterday is crazy, Amir bailed a fucking scary backflip. I hate it when he do that :(( takut woooo...traumatic experience. ROFL

4 comments:

Amir Hamzah said...

hahahahahaha!! LOLLL!!! so tricking at alamanda was actually a good thing!! woohh!!! so cool!!

and don't worry. im just gonna just gonna stick with my regular backflip from now on. hahaha!!

hafyz_dinh said...

whoa...
u guyz were so cool...

A'a said...

HAHAHAHA amir so famous!! of all people he remembers amir! hahahaha hmmmm haha! but thats great news man!! people are actually noticing! KEEP IT UP!!

Anonymous said...

nmpaknyer bkn aku sorang j yang bengang ngan rmbot abudi.


lowt