Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wuyo!

So yesterday was fun too! We went to Alamanda and watched this awesome cartoon, Bolt! Very cool beginning! And yeah, some flips and parkour afterwards. I don't have to tell you about that. Amirul brought his friend along, Aliff Ikmal, very jackass, he does everything ON CONCRETE!! And he didn't mind bailing eventhough he doesnt have the technique, I was like WTFish!!??? We finished up everything nearly at 1.40AM? Yeah, maybe that's it. Alamanda was closed like shit after that time!!

Then later on today, as usual woke up at 2PM! XD Tahir the dude from K.B.S called me and asked me to meet him up. I have to collect the cheque of our payment. Very cool!

video
Yes, that's me trying my old webcam showing the cheque. LOL!

4 comments:

A'a said...

bolt? haha guys watch that kinda cartoon? hahaha that is so CUTE! HAHA

Abudi Alsagoff said...

what you girls dont??? WTFish!! Holy shit!!! :))

A'a said...

we dooo HAHA but guys? thats rare! especially when a GROUP of guys watching cartoons at the cinema. :D

Abudi Alsagoff said...

oo really? we are cute then!! :D