Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First time stopped by them nosy.

So as we all know, Underworld 3 is 18SG. Like who the hell EVER cares!!! Except for some dumb ass nosy workers. I went to GSC Alamanda with Ali to watch that movie together with Amir and his siblings. As usual, they ever hardly check our Identification Card to check our age. It's like totally normal here in Malaysia. Things goes like, "they won't mind and who the hell will ever check". Stuff like that. Seperti melepaskan batuk di tangga. camtu le!

Anyway, this is like the first time for me being held and Ali being checked his I.C. I don't know about the others. But holy shit! That worker is soooooooooooooooo damn coool! Fcuking annoying! Like I will piss in my pants or something watching some gruesome movies that is rated 18SG! It's not 99SG is it! Damn you! This will be like my first and my last time getting caught wanting to watch a movie that's only for 18y.o and I'm underage! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

"How old are you?"
"I'm 24. What's the problem?"
"Let me see your IC"

hahahahahha!!!

3 comments:

Asyraf said...

that pak guard is sooooo damn cool!! NOT!! hahaha! whats up wit the last dialogue??

Abudi Alsagoff said...

It's a frigging indian lady who stopped us.. And the last dialogue is the coolest because Amir is totally under 18 tooo!!! hahahahah!!

How the hell it's possible for them to ask Amir's IC and ask whether he's 18!!! hahaha.. Amir looked damn young.

Hariz said...

Oh dats fucked up man..
I got held bfre 2..
but i was already 18 at dat time la..
but so annoyin wey..
i know how u feel..hehe..