Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's half done.

Hohoho. I just decided to upload this little clip of mine. This is a preview?!? about my upcoming new video for month 4 outdoyourself. Some scenes needs to be redone at PJ (if anyone's willing to be the cameraman. LOL) which is the monkey to frontflip(or should I just do a monkey frontflip?dash bomb anyone??kash bomb??) then the awesome other combos. The tumblings and the wall climb..I was too tired at that moment (who wouldn't??) doing alll the moves in one session is too crazy I guess.. hahaha.. So next I'll be recording some platform flips at garden (gainerfull mostly???)

And no, we haven't go to the gym yet. This is a no gym training :P

Abudi Alsagoff News Update 3RUN MY

6 comments:

Amir Hamzah said...

meeeeeeeeee!! cameraman!!!!!!!!!

Abudi Alsagoff said...

yess!! help me with it!! :D

KUYEM said...

whats up with the accent..?

Hariz said...

Dude cant wait 4 ur video!!

A'a said...

abudi is sooo back!! haha i like your accent man!! this is abudi alsagoff~~ haha

Abudi Alsagoff said...

The video is up people!!!