Saturday, January 24, 2009

Next up!

Hey guys! :D
 - Fotopages.com

Do you believe if I say that this cool gym with SOFT PIT is in Section 6, Shah Alam? ;) heheh!! I went to shah alam for 20 days. Spreading the word of god like Amir wrote. Anyway, I wish to check this gym soon. And I will totally work something out to give us the permission and authorisation to use the gym! It's fully equiped with tumbling track, tramps and the soft pitttt!!!! WEEEE~!!!!

 - Fotopages.com

 - Fotopages.com

WTF! Doing a crappy thinggy while trying to rodeo poser grab your legs! Penyalahgunaan gym! Vandalisme! Gym is for free running only! Free Run FTW!! 3RUN MY!!!

Now we have the same "kinda" rank of 3RUN Gym, ACAP takleh banyak alasan dah sekarang~ weee!!

Oh btw, I hope you guys will enjoy a new video I'm making for the month 4 of out do your self. I won for month 3.

4 comments:

Amir Hamzah said...

huyoohh!! is it only for athletes?

A'a said...

abudi is backkkk!!! *deep tagalog accent* haha

Abudi Alsagoff said...

Amir, you going to shah alam anytime soon? Meeting that girl for the documentary thinggie. Nope, it's open for anyone who wants to take classes... but what I want to do is I want to book the gym for say like every saturday..wee~ Leave the UIA-ans gays!!!!

Keyrana said...

yes!! forget them! let just us 3 go the gym. and do some fuckin twisting.! aight!(dont forget me bitch!)