Tuesday, February 3, 2009

RM1500!!

Got this info from acap few minutes ago. Sorry no credit to reply your sms mon! hahahah..

Anyway, only students of higher education of malaysia can join! Wooot!!! And the registration fee is RM10.

DEADLINE TO SUBMIT VIDEO: 18th February of 2009!

The theme of the video that will be made by students is;
New media through the lens of youngsters.

http://www.kosmo.com.my/kosmo/content.asp?y=2009&dt=0203&pub=Kosmo&sec=Varia&pg=va_01.htm

Click & Roll Short Video Competition


GENERAL INFORMATION:

Dates:
8-Jan-2009 - 18-Feb-2009
Days of Week:

Target Audience:
General Audience
Time:
10 am - 5pm
Location:

Contact Person:
Chia Pei Wah
Phone no:
10am - 5pm
Email:
adwave09peiwah@gmail.com
Website:
TICKET INFORMATION
Price:
RM10
Website:
www.usm.my/adwave2009

Event Details/Other Comments
Who can participate:
Full time and part time students from institutions of higher learning in Malaysia. Task: a) Shoot a video not more than 2 minutes. b) Key message: New Media through the lense of youngsters. First prize: RM1,500 cash Second prize : RM 1,000 cash Third prize: RM 500 cash Organize by ADWAVE Universiti Sains Malaysia

Wokeh! Happy recording people! I might go discuss something about our video for this competition with Amir! I am still underage~ TT_TT

Went to apply Monbukagakusho (MEXT) Scholarship just now, I AM UNDERAGE DAMN IT!
"Applicant should be born between 1st april 1979 and 1st april 1991."
WTF! My birthdate is may 28th! See? Then my sister told me to apply next year but I guess I'll just take the JPA's scholar by then. huhuhuhu

No comments: