Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another of "those" training sessions.

I waited for Ammar's sms which basically will tell me to go to his house and stay over with them after his pool game with Aiman and Azam is over. So I started waiting from 12 to 1 something till I slept around 3 something. Then at 4, this genius started to call my handphone,yes it's 4 in the morning.Telling me they have finished their game and I should come to his house. I then fetched my sweater then grabbed my bike keys then started the bike and arrived at his house in 10 minutes! Wooh! Record breaker, the traffic light was all green and there's not much of vehichles around!! hahaha.

So anyway, we stayed up till 6 something, then Ammar with his confidence saying that he could wake up easily with his handphone alarm. Ammar and me set both our handphones alarm at 8.30AM and as promised we would go tricking with all the guys at 9AM. And cool enough, we woke up at 11 something. That was because Aiman came and made noises!! So Ammar straightly went online because he have to wait for Siddiq to pick them up and he played mafia wars until 12 something. Siddiq arrived some time around 12.30PM. Then we all went to Putrajaya. Started with some unexpected parkour at 1 something in the evening. Me in my crocs thinking it was a tricking session, oh well.. =.="

Then after some of long time of parkour under the hot sun, we all went to the field to start tricking. Highlight of the day was, I demanded Acap to do his backflip with me and Ammar spotting him. Silently, he was mad at me like "fak you Abudi, I'm gonna kick you straight in the face!!!" So he started doing a different variation of his normal backflip while me and Ammar spotting him. Then while mid air, he X-out ONLY ONE of his leg, yes, the one which is at my side!! He kicked me straight to the face!! Woooh!! SO cool!! It was recorded in super slow mo too!! Showing how one of his other leg went straight and the other one kicking me. I knew it he planned all of this evil plan of him all along!!! Acap is evil!! Ztay away from him!

Acap got some double leg thinggie, me and Ammar basically is trying to improve our combo bounces.I can't wait to land my Raiz without the touchdown! Then I can strat swing thrus in my combos! wooh!!

4 comments:

Asyraf said...

i am so sorry man...
got no intention to do that x-out thingy...
dah lame x wat backflip man...
owh ya, got to improve my double leg and aerial to btwist combo...

Keyrana said...

haha! kitorang tgk balik video tadi. ade kesilapan teknikal doh! dari ko. wee~~

Abudi Alsagoff said...

korang jgn tertipu dgn alasan acap berkata bahawa aku silap! Acap is evil!! hahahaha

Hariz said...

hahaha..
sounds like a fun day!!
muz have hurt dat kicked.hehe..
experienced dat bfre..Lol.
Oh anywy congrats on gettin 5As man!!