Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I have to stop free running. :(

So if you all doesn't know yet, my RIGHT knee got busted on last Saturday. Usually I wore both knees guards but I stopped wearing it a month ago since I dont want my body to be fully dependent on the guard which is not a good thing. But I also wanted a good strong lower body. And so I got some extra height and landed my webster badly. It felt like my right knee was going INTO the other side of the leg. That's just how it felt. So I can't walk for some days properly. Had to NOT use the knee and I ended up watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S instead.

So this injury is pretty bad, it felt like the meniscus injury tho. Doctors have told me that I can't do anything else beside stop doing what I am doing. It's because of their 'golden age' crap. I hereby announce that I'm stopping free running since it's too dangerous. OK, bye.

18 comments:

lolina. said...

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

siddiq said...

geyla r, siap tuka layout lg..haha

KUYEM said...

c'mon bro,
even alex sayhi tak jadi stop tricking,
die still tricking but simple2 je.

Abudi Alsagoff said...

Yes I know it's sad, thing that I love the most I have to stop.

A'a said...

i know exactly how you feel man. but look at me. i wont let my scoliosis get in my way. so you hafte do the same thing. just take a short break la. dont give up man!

Abudi Alsagoff said...

true to that farouq! Just like alex, I'll be relaxing and try to recondition after the pain stops. And maybe I can try to trick some.

Anonymous said...

fuck u. dont give up easily bitch. i will trace your house and kill u if u stop tricking and im gonna fuck u hard. bitch.

Anonymous said...

ur knee is fine. i know. juz dont masturbate for 2 months.

Keyrana said...

you're cool man. seriously.

banyakkan rehat weh.

fuck anonymous shit

izzyzatt said...

eerrrr.....just do not overdo..i am so sorry for u, but make sure u dn burden urself, or u will regret later...

but, the experience worth the world, kan2?

Abudi Alsagoff said...

why that anonymous chose 2 months over 2 weeks?yeah,what Im gonna do now is to rest this knee and when the pain stops im gonna recondition.

Anonymous said...

fuck you!!I hate to see you stop tricking!fuck you!

Anonymous said...

damn.
i really thought this was an april fool joke.
anyway,
get well soon.

sam

Real Anonymous said...

you take real care now. bangi's scene gonna suck without you....

KUYEM said...

yeah man,
abudi is the coolestesticles,
dont u remember..?
no tricking,
not cool mon,
get well soon,
apis,
haziq,
apek cheng,
abudi...!!

Anonymous said...

that adds up to the list and wall of fame!!!

sabree said...

Salam. Bro, sorry to hear bout this injury. but, maybe u can see this as a rest rather than stopping fully. Stephane tore a ligament.
Sebastian crushed some of his bones. But they all overcame those injuries by really2 conditioning themselves. I too am starting to feel pain in my wrist, ankles, and knees and im planning to rest for a while. no intense stuff but more conditioning stuff. hopefully this doesnt limit u from doing wht u love, but, rather, making u train better.

Abudi Alsagoff said...

yeah man. I will rest and I'll condition the lower body like hell so it'll be gravel stone hard!! hahahaha