Wednesday, July 7, 2010

my ta'aruf week collections

I WILL UPDATE AS I FINISH THE DAY AND HOW RIDICULOUS THE ORIENTATION WAS;

Day 1;
-spent a lot of time sitting in a chair with some other 2300 students, crowded in the hall which the AC is not in a satisfying
condition

-the commitee takes a large amount of time just to PREPARE for the briefing of anything

-the day could have ended at 1030pm, but instead some asshole likes to eat up our resting time and happily
made our lives miserable by finishing it up at 1130pm

-the cultural performances that I saw is not very interesting and not entertaining at all, it should have been targeted
towards international audiences instead as they seem to be very interested in our culture, a foreign culture to them,
while the program could have let us locals go back to our place and rest our body and mind as to prepare for the
next day we'll be facing

-then came back to my room only to find a note placed on the door saying, your doorlock have been changed please contact
this person to get your new key. Thanks UIA.

apart from all shitty stuffs of the programs, some things I appreciate;
-the room are very comfy and nice
-looks like everything are in place but my classes will be really2 faaaarrrr

No comments: